好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

商务英语口语:出租车-2

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,那么关于出租车的相关表达该如何说?以下是小编给大家整理的关于出租车-2商务英语口语,.希望可以帮到大家

  A: Where can I have a taxi?

  请问哪里有出租车?

  B: The taxi zone is on the left comer over there.

  出租车站台就在左边拐角边.

  Where is the taxi stand?

  出租车站在哪里?

  Call me a taxi, please.

  请替我叫辆出租车。

  I'd like to get a cab for tomorrow morning.

  明天早上我需要出租车。

  I need a taxi to pick me up.

  我需要出租车接我。

  I need to arrange for a taxi.

  我要预约出租车。

  2、您去哪儿?

  2、您去哪儿?

  A:Where are you going?

  您去哪儿?

  B: Take me to the central station, please.

  请带我去中央车站。

  Where to go,Sir?

  去哪儿,先生?

  Where are you going to, Sir?

  Where are you headed to , Sir?

  Where shall I take you, Sir?

  Where would you like to go, Sir?

  Where do you wish me to take you, Sir?

  Where do you want me to go, Sir?

  3、喂,出租车

  3、喂,出租车

  A:Hey, taxi!

  喂,出租车!

  B: Where are you going tor Sir?

  要去哪里,先生?

  Are you free?

  你有空吗?

  Is this taxi taken?

  这车有人用吗?

  Are you engaged?

  预订吗?

  4、载我到码头。

  4、载我到码头。

  A: Bring me to port.

  载我到码头。

  B: Please hop in.

  请上车。

  Bring me to port.

  载我到码头。

  Take me to port.

  To port.

  Drive me to port.

  Please take me to port.

  5、麻烦您帮我把行李放在后备箱里好吗。

  5、麻烦您帮我把行李放在后备箱里好吗。

  A: Could you put my luggage in the back?

  麻烦您帮我把行李放在后备箱好吗?

  B: Of course.

  当然。

  Can I help you with your luggage?

  我帮您拿行李,好吗?

  Would you open the trunk,please?

  麻烦请打开后车厢好吗?

  Do you charge for using the trunk?

  用行李箱要钱吗?

  6、这里的计程车费怎么算?

  6、这里的计程车费怎么算?

  A: By the way, flow do you charge for taxi fares here?

  顺便问问,这里的计程车费怎么算?

  B: Just like anywhere else in the world, the fare is calculated by meter.

  就像世界其他地方一样,车费是依跳表计算的。

  What's the fare to get there?

  到那里要多少钱?

  What will that cost?

  What’s the charge for that?

  Whatever the meter says.

  由计费表说了算。

  I will pay as much as it says on the meter.

  我会照表付你钱的。

  It may cost you five dollars or more. I can't tell exactly.But ever what it is, it will show on the meter.

  可能要5美元或多一点,我说不准。不过,无论多少,计费表上是会显示出来的。

  Is there much of a charge for waiting?

  停车等候收费多吗?

  No, it's not much. Take your time.

  不多。您不用着急。

  How much extra do I have to pay for that?

  我还要另外付多少?

  7、我还来得及赶到公司吗?

  7、我还来得及赶到公司吗?

  A: I'll begin work at 8:30. Will I be there in time?

  我8点半上班。我还来得及赶到公司吗?

  B: Don't worry. We've got plenty of time.

  别担心。我们有的是时间。

  We'll be there in plenty of time.

  有的是时间。

  I think we will get there in time.

  我们会按时赶到的。

  We'll be all right unless there is a traffic jam.

  不会有麻烦的,除非堵车。

  We'll be all right if there're no holdups.

  如果不塞车,我们会来得及的。

  I'll be late for my plane!

  我就要赶不上飞机了!

  Can you drive faster?

  你能开快一点吗?

  There is no need to hurry.

  不必着急。

  8、前面塞车了。

  8、前面塞车了。

  A:The road is blocked.

  前面塞车了。

  B: Be easy. You'll be there in time for your flight.

  请放心,你会赶得上航班的。

  I'm not sure, but I'll try my best.

  我不敢肯定,我会尽力的。

  I hate being stuck in traffic. It is the biggest waste of time.

  我讨厌堵车,这简直太浪费时间了。

  These accidents always cause traffic jams on rainy days.

  下雨天出车病往往引起堵车。

  I was caught up in the busy traffic again this evening.

  我今晚又堵车了。

  9、十字路口发生了一起交通事故。

  9、十字路口发生了一起交通事故。

  A: What's the matter?

  怎么啦?

  B: There is an accident at the intersection.

  十字路口发生了 一起交通事故。

  The accident caused many vehicles to back up along the street.

  交通事故致使许多车辆阻塞了街道。

  Then I called a cab and there was an accident.

  于是我叫了辆的士,又碰上了交通事故。

  There are traffic accidents ahead. We have to detour.

  前方出现交通事故,我们必须绕行。

  10、在这里转弯。

  10、在这里转弯。

  A: Turn here.

  在这里转弯。

  B: You missed your turn.

  车已过了转弯口。

  The policeman reprimanded the driver for turning without a signal.

  警察严厉谴责司机转弯时不示意。

  Walk along the street, take the turn at the traffic light.

  沿着这条街走,在交通灯那儿转弯。

  Take the second turning on your left.

  在你左方第二个转尊处转弯。

  Can you make a U-turn here?

  你可以在这里掉头吗?

  Let's make a right at the next comer.

  在下一个街口 右转。

  11、请在这儿等2分钟。

  11、请在这儿等2分钟。

  A: Please stop here for about two minutes.

  请在这儿等2分钟。

  Please roll up your window.

  请把车窗往上摇。

  Could you turn off the air-conditioner?

  您能把空调关了吗?

  Could you please turn the heat up?

  您能把暖气开大点儿吗?

  Don't forget anything in the taxi.

  不要把东西丢在出租车里。

  Please bang the door.

  请用力把门关上。

  12、停在前面的入口吗

  12、停在前面的入口吗

  A: At the entrance in the front?

  停在前面的入□吗?

  B: Yes, stop there, please.

  是的,就停在那里。

  Do you want to stop here?

  在这里停吗?

  You're at the right stop.

  就是这站。

  Let me get off here.

  让我在这里下车。

  Drop me here.

  把我放在这里。

  Can you park here?

  你能把车停在这里吗?

  Can I leave the car anywhere?

  我可以在任何地方下车吗?

  13、我们该给司机小费吗?

  13、我们该给司机小费吗?

  A: Are we supposed to tip the driver?

  我们该给司机小费吗?

  B: It depends on what you feel like, maybe a dollar for each bag.

  嗯,要视情況而定,或许每件行李要给1美元吧!

  Here is the fare and this is for you.

  这是车费,这小费给你。

  Here is the fare, keep the change.

  这是车费,不用找了。

  This is one hundred Yuan and you can keep the change.

  这是 100元,你不用找了。

  How much is the charge fare?

  车费是多少?

  How much do l owe you?

  我该付多少钱?

  Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢,这是给你的小费。

  Did you see her tip the taxi driver with a pound note?

  你看见她给出租车司机付了一英傍小费吗

  The tip is generally fifteen per cent of the fare.

  小费通常是车费的 15%。

  14、你收费太高了。

  14、你收费太高了。

  A: You're overcharging me.

  你收费太高了。

  B: No way. Please look at what the meter says.

  —点都不,请看收费表的显示。

  Is something wrong with the meter?

  计程表有什么问题吗?

  The night rate is 10% higher than the daily rate.

  晚上的价比白天的价高 10%。

  15、这是30美元,请找给我5美元。

  15、这是30美元,请找给我5美元。

  A: Here's thirty dollars, and give me five dollars, please.

  这是30美元,请找我5美元。

  B: Thank a lot. Let's call it twenty dollars.

  谢谢。就算20美元吧。

  Don't give me the change anymore.

  不用找了。

  Keep the change for yourself.

  This is your change and receipt.

  这是你的找零和收据。

  I am short changed.

  你少找我钱了。

  I need a receipt.

  我要一张发票。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享