在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,那么关于相互介绍该如何做?以下是小编给大家整理的互相介绍的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
Introducing Each other (1)
相互介绍
A: Good evening! I don't believe we've met before. May I introduce myself? My name is Jack.
A:晚上好!我觉得我们以前没见过。我自我介绍下,我的名字叫杰克。
B: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lucy.
B:很荣幸见到你。我的名字是露西。
A: I'm very happy to meet you. You're from the United States, aren't you?
A:我很高兴遇见你。你是从美国来的吗?
B: Yes, I'm from Salt Lake City.
B:是的,我从盐湖城来的。
A: I've been to Salt Lake City a few times. I really like your city.
A:我去过盐湖城几次。我很喜欢那个城市。
B: I'm glad to hear that. I think it's the nicest city in the United States.
B:我很高兴听你这么说。我认为那是美国最好的地方。
Introducing Each other (2)
相互介绍
A: Jack, have you met my friend Charles before?
A:杰克,你在此之前认识我的朋友查尔斯吗?
B: No, I didn't believe so.
B:不,我想不认识
A: Ok, then let me introduce you to him right now. Jack, this is my friend Charles.
A:好吧,那现在让我把你介绍给他。杰克,这是我朋友查尔斯。
B: It's nice to meet you, Charles.
B:查尔斯,很高兴认识你。
C: Nice to meet you too, Jack.
C:杰克,我也很高兴认识你。
A: Can't we sit down somewhere and talk?
A:我们为何不坐下来聊聊呢?
B: Sure, let's sit over there.
B:好的,我们做那边吧。
Introducing Each other (3)
相互介绍
A: Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Johnson from America?
A:对不起,您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?
B: Yes, I'm Paul Johnson from Boston.
B:是的,我是保罗约翰逊,来自波斯顿。
A: I'm Wu Li from International Travel Agency, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr. Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.
A:我是吴丽,来自国际旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介绍给我们经理张先生吗?他今天特意来接您。张先生,这是约翰逊先生。约翰逊先生,这是张先生。
B: How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm pleased to meet you.
B:你好!张先生,很高兴见到你。
C: How do you do? I'm very glad to meet you too. Have you ever been to Beijing before?
C:您好!我也很高兴见到您。您以前来过北京吗?
B: No. This is my first trip here.
B:没有,这是我第一次来北京。
C: Welcome to Beijing.
C:欢迎您来北京。
B: Thank you. I'm very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.
B:谢谢。我很高兴有机会来中国访问。
上一篇:参观生产车间的商务口语会话
下一篇:商务口语会话关于外宾接待