你最好穿件皮夹克。今天有些冷。
639. This dress doesn’t fit me anymore. 这件衣服已不合我身了。
640. I guess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers. 我猜我现在已经超过我裤子长了。
641. These shoes are worn-out.They’ve lasted a long time. 这些鞋已经磨破了。它们撑了好久了。
642. I can’t fasten this collar button.我系不上这个领子扣。
643. Why don’t you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes. 为何现在不着装呢?穿上你的工作服。
644. My brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again. 我的母亲进来了,换好衣服后又出门了。
645. I didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat. 我没注意到你带了新帽子。
646. You have your point of view,and I have mine. 你有你的观点,我有我的观点。
647. You approach it in a different way than I do. 你以不同于我的方式探讨它。
648. I won’t argue with you,but I think you’re being unfair. 我不想和你争辩,但是我相信你是错误的。
649. That’s a liberal point of view. 这是一个自由的见解。
650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas. 他看上去总有很多奇怪的想法。
651. I don’t see any point in discussing the question any further. 我并没有看到涉及到进一步讨论地问题的观点。
652. What alternatives do I have? 我还有什么方法?
653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. 每个人都有自己的观点。
654. There are always two sides to everything. 任何事物都有两面性。
655. We have opposite views on this.
关于这个问题,我有不同的观点。
656. Please forgive me.I didn’t mean to start an argument. 请原谅。我并不想引起争论。
657. I must know your opinion.Do you agree with me? 我必须了解你的想法。你同意我吗?
658. What point are you trying to make? 你想做出什么决定?
659. Our views are not so far apart,after all. 毕竟我们的观点并没有如此大的分歧。
660. We should be able to resolve our differences. 我们需要解决分歧。
661. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping. 如果明天不下雨的话,我会去商店。
662. There’s a possibility we’ll go,but it all depends on the weather. 我们有可能去,但是要依天气而定。
663. If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut. 如果我明天有空的话,我会去剪剪头发。
664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short. 我希望我能提醒理发师别给我剪得太短。
665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up. 我的儿子想长大后当警察。
666. If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday. 如果我能及时完成我的工作的话,我将在周一去纽约。
667. Suppose you couldn’t go on the trip.How would you feel? 设想一下,如果你不能继续你的旅程,你会有什么感觉?
668. What would you say if I told you I couldn’t go with you? 如果我告诉你我不能和你一起去,你会说什么?
669. If I buy the car,I’ll have to borrow some money. 如果我想买那辆车的话,我需要借些钱。
670. If I went with you,I’d have to be back by six o’clock. 如果我和你一起去的话,我不得不在六点前回来。
671. One of these days,I’d like to take a vacation. 这些天中我将请个假。
672. As soon as I can,I’m going to change jobs. 只要我能,我就想换工作。
673. There’s a chance he won’t be able to be home for Christmas. 这是一个机会,他不能因为圣诞节而回家。
674. We may be able to help you in some way. 我们可能会以某种方式帮助你。
675. If you were to attend the banquet ,what would you wear? 如果你去参加宴会,你想穿什么?
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study? 昨天晚上如果你不需要学习的话,你会做什么?
677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained. 如果没有下雨的话,我将会去野炊。
678. If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast. 如果你起的早点的话,你将会有时间吃早餐。
679. If I had had time,I would have called you. 如果我有时间,我就会给你打电话。
680. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him? 如果你不象他挥手的话,他会不会看见你?
681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house. 如果他能有足够的钱的话,他会买那所房子。
682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to. 可惜你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。
683. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
如果你没滑跌倒,你就不会摔断了腿。
684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you. 如果我知道你想去,我本会叫你的。
685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door. 如果我知道你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。
686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time. 她本来想和我一起去,可是她没时间。
687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost. 如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了。
688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to. 即使我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休呢。
689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that. 如果你没有那样做的话,一切都好办了。
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily. 回过头来看,我希望我们没有这样轻易让步。
691. What is it you don’t like about winter weather? 你为何不喜欢冬天的天气?
692. I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold. 我不喜欢当天气变的很冷的时候.
693. I can’t stand summer weather. 我不能忍受夏天的天气.
694. The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road. 我不喜欢开车去是因为路上很拥挤.
695. He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early. 我不喜欢很早睡觉.
696. I like to play tennis,but I’m not a very good player. 我很喜欢打网球,但是打得不是很好.
697. I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me. 我不喜欢菠菜,即使我知道它对我很有好处.
698. I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.
恐怕你所吃的食物太特殊了.
699. He always finds fault with everything. 无论是什么事情,他总能发现错误.
700. She doesn’t like anything I do or say. 无论我做什么说什么,她都不喜欢.
701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你对服饰很在行.
702. What’s your favorite pastime? 你最喜欢的娱乐方式是什么?
703. What did you like best about the movie? 你最欣赏这部电影的哪个方面?
704. I didn’t like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway. 我不喜欢药的味道,但是无论如何我都会吃掉它.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 为什么你这么不喜欢药?
706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go. 如果你想征求我的意见,我希望你不要去.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again. 我建议你把信撕掉,再重新写一遍.
708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please. 这仅仅是一个建议,这些事情你必须要自己考虑.
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 让我给你个建议.
710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so. 如果你不喜欢,我希望你能说出你的意见.
711. Please don’t take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think. 请别发火.我只是告诉你我的想法.
712. In my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking. 依我看,这间房子根本不值他们要的价钱.
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight. 我觉得你今晚应该呆在家里.
714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.