好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

商务英语:外贸英文商务谈判价格常用语

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

美联英语提供:商务英语:外贸英文商务谈判价格常用语

1.从中华人民共和国驻...大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。

Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor's office of the Embassy of the People'

s Republic of China in......, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.

2.从中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。

We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.

3.驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是...生产...(商品)的大出口商。

Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of ...... goods produced in ......

4. 从...获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是......有经验的进口商。现向你们开报...,盼能在贵地市场推销。

From ......, we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of ...... We have pleasure in

offering you ...... of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

5.从...获悉你公司专门经营...,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。

We learn from ...... that your firm specializes in ......, and would like to establish business relationship with you.

6.承......的介绍,获悉你们是......有代表性的进口商之一。

Through the courtesy of...... we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ......

7.据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们...日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。

Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

8.承贵地...银行通知,你们是...的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。

The...... Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of ...... and are interested in trading with China in these lines ......

9. 据了解,你们是中国...(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务经营范围。

We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ......,which comes within the frame of our business activities.

10.通过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们了解到你们是信誉良好的...进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不断地接到你们的定单。

Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of ...... and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.

外贸商务短语:

A: Mr. Chen, another purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

A:陈先生,我此行另一个目的是想探询与贵公司建立长期业务关系的可能性。

B: Your desire to establish long-term business relations with us coincides with ours,but I don't know much about your company.

B:你方想与我方建立长期业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的,但是我对贵公司并不是很了解。 A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to New York Branch, the Bank of China, or to

our local chamber of commerce.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用、声誉,可向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。 B: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing business relations between us will be benefit to both of us. B:感谢你方提供的信息。我想我们之间建立业务关系,将有益于我们双方。

A: This is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your consideration in the coming negotiations. A:这是我初次拜访贵公司,在日后的洽谈中请你多加关照。

B: We are very happy to be of help. I can assure you of our e cooperation.

B:我们十分乐意协助,并且保证全力合作。

谈判交货:

Please offer us F.O.B. prices.

请向我们报船上交货价格。

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为您准备好了报盘。 Please make us a cable offer.

请来电报盘。

We can offer X from stock.

kindclos 我们可以提供X现货。 I'm waiting for your offer.

我正等着您的报盘。

Your firm offer is accepted.

你们报的实盘已接受。

Are all your prices on C.I.F. basis?

你们价格都是成本加运费保险费价格吗?

The previous prices is below the price you offered.

你方的报价比上次的价格还要高。

Our offer was grounded on reasonable profit,instead of on wild speculations.

我们的报价是以合理利润为基础的,不是乱报价。

This offer result from an expanding market which is competitive.

此次报盘是基于一个不断膨胀和充满竞争的市场而开出的。 You will have the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

I will make you a special offer.

我将给你们一个特别优惠报价。

We try to make the price get close to the costs of production.

我们设法使价格接近于生产成本价格。

The price you offered is among the best ones.

你方开出的价格是最好的之一。

Your price is too high to accept.So we have to ask for a slight reduction.

你们的报价太高,故我们要求稍微减价。

We can take it into consideration on condition that the price is reduced.

你们降价我们才给予考虑。

Your offer is so convincing that we agree to it.

你们的报盘很吸引人,我们表示同意。 Acceptance

接受

We accept your offer only with the quantity reduced by a quarter.

只要数量减四分之一,我们接受贵公司的报盘。 We accept the offer you made on Sunday.

我们接受你方星期天发出的报盘。

We accept your offer and will dispatch the goods at once.

我们接受你方的报盘,货物将立即运出。 We accept your counter-offer.

我们接受你方的还盘。

We are prepared to accept your offer if you pack the goods with wooden cases.

如果贵公司用木箱包装货物,我们准备接受贵公司的报盘。

美联英语:www.meten.com

商务英语:外贸英文商务谈判价格常用语

美联英语提供:商务英语:外贸英文商务谈判价格常用语1.从中华人民共和国驻...大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。HavinghadyournameandaddressfromtheCommercialCounselor'sofficeoftheEmbassyof
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
9kwk874usv3pebe0io3703gjy5zd2f00lvz
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享