飞鸟集摘抄20首诗
1 、上帝对人说道:“我医治你,所以要伤害你,我爱你,所以要惩罚你。”
God says to man,“I heal you therefore I hurt,love you therefore punish.”
2 、我们把世界看错了,反而说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
3 、“可能”问“不可能”道:“你住在什么地方呢?”它回答道:“在那无能者的梦境里。”
Asks the Possible to the Impossible,“Where is your dwelling place?” “In the dreams of the impotent”comes the answer.
4 、让我设想,在群星之中,又一颗星指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗。
Let me think that there ia one among those stars that
guides my life through the dark unknown.
5 、黑暗悄悄的绽放花朵,却让白天去接受谢意。
The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
6 、在死的时候,众多合而为一,在生的时候,这“一”化而为众多。
In death the many becomes one;in life the one becomes many.
7 、黑暗中,“一”是一体的,浑浊难分,光明中,“一”便呈现出不同的面貌。
In darkness the One appears as uniform,in the light the One appears as manifold.
8 、只管走过去,不必为了采集花朵而徘徊,因为美丽的花儿会一路开放。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them,but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
9 、我投射自己的影子在前方的路上,因为我有一盏还未燃起的明灯。
I cast my own shadow upon my path,because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.
10 、权力认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。
Power takes as ingratitude the writings of its victims.
11 、无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
12 、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
13 、跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
14 、她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
15 、有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamed that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
16 、忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
17 、当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那么,我们便能很快乐地放弃我们的果实了。
When we rejoice in our fullness,then we can part with our fruits with joy.
18 、压迫着我的,到底是我想要出走的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我的心门,想要进来呢?
That which oppresses me,is it my soul trying to come out in the open,or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
19 、小理可以用文字来说清楚;大理却只有沉默。
The small truth has words that are clear;the great truth has great silence.
20 、急于行善的人,反而找不到时间行善。
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.