飞鸟集摘抄20首诗
1
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 2
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能选择那最好的。 是那最好的选择我。 3
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 4
The light that plays like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏, 它不知道人是会欺诈的。 5
The waterfall sing,“I find my song, when I find my freedom.\ 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。” 6
Do not blame yourfood because you have no appetite. 不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。 7
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.
群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。 8
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。 但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。 9
Thank the flame forits light, but do not forget the lampholder
standing in theshade with constancy of patience.
谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。 10
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。 11
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。 12
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword. 刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。 13
The power that boasts of its mischiefs is laughed at by the yellow leaves that fall,and clouds that pass by.
权势以它的恶行自夸,落下的黄叶与浮游的云片却在笑它。 14
Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。 15
The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the firefly to the stars. The stars made noanswer.
萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。” 天上的星不回答它。 16
The water in avessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great Silence
杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。 小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉末。 17
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good. 太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。
18
The best does not come alone. It comes with the company of the all. 最好的东西不是独来的, 它伴了所有的东西同来。 19
The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.
果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。 20
Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky. 鸟翼上系上了黄金,这鸟便永不能再在天上翱翔了。