Karen: The long silver one. (长的银色的尺子。
Lucy: It's in my schoolbag, Mum. (在我的书包里,妈妈。
Karen: Oh, Lucy! Give me my ruler, please. (哦,露西,把我的尺子给我。
Lucy: Here you are. I'm sorry, Mum. It's a very nice ruler. (给你,妈妈,对不起,这是把很不错的尺子。
Karen: Yes, it is. (是的。 Lucy: Mum! (妈妈? Karen: Yes? (嗯?
Lucy: Is this your pencil-case, too? (这是你的铅笔盒吗?
Karen: No, it isn't. It's your father's old pencil-case. That's his favourite thing! (不是,那是你爸的旧铅笔盒,也是他最喜欢的东西。 Lucy: Sorry, Mum! It's my favourite thing, too.
(对不起妈妈,那也是我最喜欢的。
Karen: Oh, well! Put it on his desk. No harm done!(不要紧 (嗯,把它放桌子上吧,不要紧。
Lucy: Thanks, Mum! (谢谢,妈妈。
Unit 8 Lesson 15 A bump in the night! (有夜贼 Karen: William! Wake up! (威廉,醒醒。
William: Mm. What's the matter? (嗯 ... 怎么了?
Karen: Listen! There's a noise in the living-room. It's a burglar (夜贼 ! (听着,客厅里有动静,有小偷。
William: A burglar? Nonsense! You're right! There's a noise in the kitchen now! It is a burglar!
(小偷?胡说八道。你说得对,现在是厨房里有声音了,真有小偷。 Karen: Shh! There's a torch(手电筒 here. (嘘,那里有手电筒。
William: Give me the torch, please. (把手电筒给我下。
Karen: Here it is. Oh, William! Please be careful! (给你,威廉,小心点。
William: Shh! There is someone downstairs. Who's there? Who is it? (嘘,有人在楼下,谁在那里,是谁?
Lucy: It's me, Dad! I'm wide-awake(完全清醒的 , and I'm hungry. William: We're all wide-awake now!
(是我,爸爸,我睡不着了,饿了。 Karen: Oh, well! No harm done! (哦,嗯,没事就好。 Rhyme 英语童谣: Lucy Locket lost her pocket Lucy Locket lost her pocket. Kitty Fisher(基蒂 . 费希尔 found it. Not a penny was there in it! Just the ribbon round it!
Unit 9 Red, white and ... pink! (红的白色和粉的
Robert: Here are Paul's new pyjamas.(一套睡衣裤 Look at them! They are bright red! But they are a bit dirty.
(这是保罗的新睡衣,看,它们是大红色,不过有点脏。
Lucy: Here are Dad's shirts. They are pure white. But they're a bit dirty, too. Put them in the washing machine.
(这是爸爸的衬衫,它们是白色的,也有点脏了,把它们一起放进洗衣机里把。 Lucy: What about your shirts? (你的衬衫呢?
Robert: Yes. My shirts are dirty, too. (对哦,我的衬衫也脏了。
Lucy: Put them in the washing machine. (放到洗衣机里把。
William: Karen! Where are my new shirts? (凯伦,我的新衬衫呢?
Karen: They're in the washing machine, with Paul's pyjamas and Robert's shirts. Here youare! Two lovely clean shirts!
(在洗衣机里,还有保罗的睡衣和罗伯特的衬衫,给你,两件可爱又干净的衬衫。 William: Those shirts aren't white! They're pink!
(那两件不是白色的额,是粉色的。
Karen: Yes, they are, and they're very pretty! (是啊,它们就是粉色,很漂亮吧。 英语童谣:洗衣服
Rhyme Oh, can you wash your father’s shirt? Oh, can you wash your father’s shirt? Oh, can you wash it clean?
Oh, can you wash your father’s shirt, And hang it on the green? I cannot wash my father’s shirt. I cannot wash it clean. I cannot wash my father’s shirt, And hang it on the green. Unit 10 Jump in! (上车吧
Robert :Hurry up, Lucy! Here's the bus! (露西,快点,车来了。
Lucy: Wait a minute! My bag's heavy. (等等,我的包太重了。
Robert: My bag's heavy, too. Come on! Oh, no! The bus is full! (我的包也很重,快点,哦,不,车都满了。
Lucy: Oh, dear! Our school buses are all full. (哦,天啦,我们的校车全满了。 Robert: What's in your bag? (你的包里装的啥啊? Lucy: Books, of course! (当然是书了。