酒店英语口语900句40
805.Good morning,Housekeeping,may I help you? 早上好,客房部,我能够帮您吗?
806.Yes,I’d like to know about your laundry service hours.
是的,我想了解你们的洗衣服务时间。
807.If your laundry is received before 10am,we will deliver it to your room by 4pm the same day.
如果您的衣服是在早上10点前送洗的,我们将在当天下午4点把衣服洗好送到您房间。
808.If we receive your laundry before 3pm,we will get it back to you by noon the next day.
如果您的衣服是下午3点送洗的,我们将在第二天中午前把您的衣服送回给您。
809.The laundry rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer,sir.
洗衣价目表放在您梳妆台抽屉的文具夹里,先生。
810.Would you please send someone to room 502 to pick up some laundry for me?
您能够派人到502房间来取一下我的送洗衣服吗?
811.Yes,sir. The roommaid will be there in a few minutes. 好的,先生,服务员过几分钟就到您的房间来。 812.I have some shirts to be washed.
我有一些衣服要洗。
813.When do you need them,sir? 您什么时候需要取回,先生?
814.Will tomorrow morning be all right? 明天早上送给您行吗?
815.That’ll be fine,but I have a suit that I would like pressed before 7 this evening.
能够,不过我有一套衣服想在今晚7点前烫好。
816.I am sorry. It won’t be possible for this evening 对不起,今晚恐怕不行。
817.Housekeeping,may I come in?… can I help you? 客房服务,我能够进来吗?……有什么能够帮您? 818.Could you fill out the laundry form,please? 请您填一下这张洗衣单,好吗?
819.The laundry form is in the drawer of the writing desk. 洗衣单放在写字台的抽屉里。
820.Do you want these shirts starched,sir? 您想要这些衬衣上浆吗,先生?
821.I’d like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water,it might shrink otherwise.
我想这件毛衣要放在冷水中用手洗,否则它会缩水的。 822.By hand in cold water,I understand.
用冷水手洗,我明白了。
823.Could you send someone to pick up my laundry,please? 您能派人来取一下我的送洗衣服吗?
824.Certainly,madam. But I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundry. We can deliver it tomorrow around 4pm. 当然能够,太太,不过恐怕今天洗衣太晚了,我们能够明天下午4点前送回来。
825.May I know your room number,please? 请告诉我您的房号,好吗?