好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

小学英语课本剧三只小猪

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day.

丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves.

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks.

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么?

Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 ……

Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap.

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命!救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You are bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I'll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong.

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I'll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let's boil the water.

龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It's hot. It's hot.

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩。

Little Red Riding Hood

第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家

Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)

Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing? Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma.

Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok!

Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful. Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum: Bye-bye. Darling. 第二场:在路上

(一阵轻快的音乐远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁)

Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers.

Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼)

Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill. Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks.

Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后) Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you? Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going? Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye. Six Ducks:Goodbye. 第三场:Grandma家

Grandma: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。) Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang. Grandma: Who is it? Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red Riding Hood.

Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in.

Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you.

Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上) 灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。 Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep. Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it?

小学英语课本剧三只小猪

三只小猪Storyteller:Therearethreelittlepigslivingwiththeirmother.讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。Ding-DingandDong-Dongarebrotherpigs.T
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
5x5jr1pf7w9o8y29wt5t6vudb8bhu400z71
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享