接待礼仪中常用的英语表达方法
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time sin ___ we met last time.
久闻大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
Wele to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.
或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
Thank you very much for ing all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends ing from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的'.尽管说。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。