好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白 

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

他上次告诉我他为他妻子的折篷汽车花了多少。看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了。

-GABRIELLE: There?s no way I can just work that in, Carlos. 我怎么插得进去嘛, Carlos。

-CARLOS: Why not? At the Donohue party, everyone was talking about mutual funds. 为什么?Donoghue聚会上,每个人都在谈论那些什么共有基金。

And you found a way to mention you slept with half the Yankee outfield. 你却说什么你和那些农场里一半以上的美国佬睡过。

-GABRIELLE: I?m telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. 我告诉过你了,当时他们在说这些。

-CARLOS: Hey, people are starting to stare. Can you keep your voice down please? 喂,大家都在看,轻点,好么?

-GABRIELLE: (sigh) Absolutely. Wouldn?t want them to think we?re not happy. (叹息)当然,我可不希望他们认为我们不和。

-MARY ALICE: Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. Bree was known for her cooking.

Bree van de Kamp,住在隔壁, 带了两篮她烤的松饼。Bree擅长做饭。

And for making her own clothes. 会自己做衣服。

And for doing her own gardening. 会园艺。

And for reupholstering her own furniture. 甚至会给她的沙发装椅面。

Yes, Bree?s many talents were known throughout the neighborhood. 是的, Bree的很多才能大家都知道,

And everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of Bree as the perfect wife and mother. 所有住在Wisteria lane的人都认为Bree是个完美的妻子和母亲。

Everyone, that is, except her own family. 每个人,事实上,除了她的家人。

-BREE: Paul, Zachary. Paul, Zachary。

-ZACH: Hello Mrs. Van De Kamp. 你好,Van De Kamp太太。

-PAUL: Bree, you shouldn?t have gone to all this trouble. Bree,不好意思这么麻烦你。

-BREE: It was no trouble at all. 一点也不麻烦

Now the basket with the red ribbon is filled with desserts for your guests. 这个扎红带子的篮子里装了一些甜点,餐后你可以拿给客人们享用,

But the one with the blue ribbon is just for you and Zachary. 但是这个扎蓝色带子的篮子里装的东西是给你和Zachary。

It?s got rolls, muffins, breakfast type things. 有松饼,各种各样的可以装在篮子里的吃的。

-PAUL: Thank you. 谢谢。

-BREE: Well, the least I could do is make sure you boys had a decent meal to look forward to in the morning. 嗯,至少这是我能做的, 这样孩子们明天早上至少能吃顿好的。

I know you?re out of your minds with grief. 我知道你已经悲痛欲绝了。

-PAUL: Yes, we are. 是的。

-BREE: Of course, I will need the baskets back once you?re done. (smiling serenely) 当然,吃完东西记得把篮子还给我。

-PAUL: Of course. 当然。

-MARY ALICE: Susan Meyer, who lives across the street, brought macaroni and cheese. Susan Mayer,住在街对面, 带来了和奶酪。

Her husband Carl always teased her about her macaroni, saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, and she rarely made it well.

她的丈夫Carl总是笑她做的通心粉, 说这是她唯一会做的东西, 而且她还做不好。

It was too salty the night she and Carl moved into their new house. 她和Carl搬来那天晚上做的,太咸。

It was too watery the night she found lipstick on Carl?s shirt. 当她发现Carl的衬衫上有唇印的那天晚上

She burned it the night Carl told her he was leaving her for his secretary Carl告诉她要离开她去他的秘书那里的那天晚上,她把通心粉倒了。

A year had passed since the divorce. 她已经离婚一年了。

Susan was starting to think how nice it would be to have a man in her life, even one who would make fun of her cooking.

Susan开始觉得生活中有个男人是件美好的事情,就算是一个只会嘲弄她的厨艺的男人.

-JULIE: Mom, why would someone kill themselves? 妈妈... 为什么有人要自杀?

-SUSAN: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy they think it?s the only way they can solve their problems. 嗯...因为他们太不快乐了,他们觉得这是他们解决问题的唯一方法.

-JULIE: But Mrs. Young always seemed happy. 但是,Young太太看起来一直很开心啊。

-SUSAN: Yeah, sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside and they?re totally different on the inside.

嗯,是的,有时候有些人在外人面前的表现和实际上是完全不一样的。

-JULIE: Oh you mean how Dad?s girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things but deep down you just know she?s a bitch.

哦,你是说爸爸的女朋友总是表面上看起来很好,但是实际上,她只是个婊子?

-SUSAN: I don?t like that word, Julie. But yeah, that?s a great example. 我不喜欢这个字眼, Julie.但是,是的,这个例子棒极了.

-JULIE: Hey, what?s going on? 嗨,怎么了?

-SUSAN: Sorry I?m late. 抱歉我来迟了。

-GABRIELLE: Hi ,Susan! 嗨, susan!

-LYNETTE: Hey. 嘿!

-MARY ALICE: So? What did Carl say when you confronted him? 嗨,那么,当你反对的时候, Carl怎么说?

-SUSAN: You?ll love this, he said it doesn?t mean anything, it was just sex. 你会喜欢这个的,他说“这不代表什么,只是SEX。

-BREE: Oh yes, page one of the philanderer?s handbook. 哦是的,这是那些花花公子手册上第一页所写的。

-SUSAN: Yeah, and then he got this Zen look on his face, and he said, 是的,然后他摆出一脸无辜的表情,说:

you know Susan, most men live lives of quiet desperation.

“你知道的, Susan,大部分男人都在平静的绝望中过着他们的生活。”

-LYNETTE: Please tell me you punched him. 请告诉我说你踹了他。

-SUSAN: No, I said, really? And what do most women lead, lives of noisy fulfillment? 没有,我说, “是么,那么大部分女人每天所过的吵吵闹闹的日子有是什么呢?”

-GABRIELLE: Hmm. 嗯。

-MARY ALICE: Good for you. 嗯,说得好。

-SUSAN: I mean, of all people, did he have to bang his secretary? I had that woman over for brunch. over: 在?之上,超过brunch: 早午餐

我不明白,那么多人,干嘛和他的秘书搞在一起? 大概她的早餐做得比我好。

-GABRIELLE: It?s like my grandmother always said, an erect penis doesn?t have a conscience. 就像我祖母说的 -- 男人勃起的时候毫无道德可言。

-LYNETTE: Even the limp ones aren?t that ethical 就算没勃起的时候也是没什么道德的。

-BREE: This is half the reason I joined the NRA. 这是半个我加入NRA的原因。

Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, 嗯,当Rex开始参加这些医学会议时,

I wanted at the back of his mind that he had a loving wife at home, with a loaded Smith and Wesson. 我希望他记得还有个爱他的妻子在家里等他.还有一群孩子。

-MARY ALICE: Lynnie? Tom?s always away on business. Do you ever worry he might..? Lynnie, Tom总是在外面公干,难道你不担心么?

-LYNETTE: Oh, please, the man?s gotten me pregnant three times in four years. 哦,拜托,这个男人让我在4年内怀了3次孕。

I wish he was having sex with someone else. 我希望他去和别人做。

-BREE: So Susan, is he going to stop seeing that woman? 那么, Susan,他决定不再见那个女人了么?

-SUSAN: I don?t know. I?m sorry you guys, I just... I just don?t know how I?m going to survive this. 我不知道。我很抱歉,我只是??我只是不知道该如何渡过这一切。

-MARY ALICE: Listen to me. We all have moments of desperation. 听我说, 我们都有过绝望的时候。

But if we can face them head on, that?s how we find out just how strong we really are. 但是当我们勇于面对这些并继续前进, 我们就会发现自己是多么坚强。

-BREE: Susan? Susan. I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on Friday. Susan. 我刚说Paul让我们周五过去,

He needs us to go through Mary Alice?s closet, and help pack up her things. 他想让我们帮忙收拾Mary Alice的衣橱和其他的东西。

He says he can?t face doing it by himself. 他说他一个人无法面对这一切。

-SUSAN: Sure, that?s fine. 好的,没有问题。

-BREE: Are you OK? 你还好吧?

-SUSAN: Yeah. I?m just so angry. 当然,我只是有点生气。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白 

他上次告诉我他为他妻子的折篷汽车花了多少。看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了。-GABRIELLE:There?snowayIcanjustworkthatin,Carlos.我怎么插得进去嘛,Carlos。-CARLOS:Whynot?AttheDonohueparty,everyonewastalkingabo
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
5nj0p99bem06i7k4fy5q
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享