好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

”不是的,根本不是,

That is not what I meant, at all.\

那根本不是我的意思。”

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, or was meant to be;

不!我不是哈姆雷特王子,也无此意;

Am an attendant lord one that will do

我只是个侍从爵士,能逢场作戏,

To swell a progress, start a scene or two,

能为一两个景开场,

Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,

或为王子出主意, 就够好的了;

Deferential, glad to be of use,

无非是顺手的工具,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

恭恭敬敬,乐于听人使唤,

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse

满□高调,但有点愚钝不灵利;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous —

有时,几乎实在滑稽可笑——

Almost, at times, the Fool.

有时,近乎一个丑角。

I grow old... I grow old...

嗬,我变老了···我变老了···

I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

我将要把我的裤脚边卷起。

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?

我是否把头发从后面分开?我可敢吃桃?

I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.

我将要穿上白色法兰绒裤,去海滨漫步。

I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

美人鱼在对歌,她们的歌声我已听到。

I do not think that they will sing to me.

但我想她们不是唱给我听。

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves

我已经看到她们乘着波浪游向海里,

Combing the white hair of the waves blown back

梳理着被冲回的浪涛白头,

When the wind blows the water white and black.

当海风把海水刮得黑白交加。

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea

我们在海宫中流连忘返,

By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown

水仙子用红褐水草把大海装饰如此美丽,

Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

一旦被人声唤醒,我们就淹死。

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

”不是的,根本不是,ThatisnotwhatImeant,atall.\那根本不是我的意思。”No!IamnotPrinceHamlet,orwasmeanttobe;不!我不是哈姆雷特王子,也无此意;Amanattendantlordonethatwil
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
5ille697h40ne2d1fovz9epjx24qwd012w6
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享