好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

所以我怎么敢提出?

And I have known the eyes already, known them all—

而且我已熟悉那些眼睛,熟悉了一切——

The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,

那些用一句公式化的成语把你钉住的眼睛,

And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,

当我被公式化了,在钉针下趴伏,

When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,

当我被钉着在墙壁上挣扎,

Then how should I begin

那么我将如何开始

To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?

吐出我一生岁月习惯中所有的残渣?

And how should I presume?

因此我该怎样冒昧提起?

And I have known the arms already, known them all—

而且我已经熟悉那些胳膊,熟悉了一切——

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

那些胳膊戴着镯子,又袒露又白净

[But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!]

(可是在灯光下,显得淡褐色毛茸茸!)

Is it perfume from a dress

是否由于衣裙的香气

That makes me so digress?

使得我这样话离本题?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

那些手臂横放在桌上,或用披巾卷起。

And should I then presume?

那时候我该提出吗?

And how should I begin?

可是我怎么开口?

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

我是否说,黄昏时穿过几条小街,

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

看到孤独的男子只穿着衬衫

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

倚在窗口,烟斗里冒着袅袅的烟?···

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

我倒不如做一对粗俗的蟹爪

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

匆匆爬过静寂的海底。

And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully!

啊,那下午,那黄昏,睡得多平静!

Smoothed by long fingers,

被纤长的手指轻轻抚爱,

Asleep... tired ...or it malingers,

睡了···疲倦了···或者佯装有病,

Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me.

躺在地板上,就在你我脚边伸开。

Should I, after tea and cakes and ices

是否我,在用过茶、糕点和冷饮以后,

Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis?

我是否有勇气把这一刻推向紧要关头?

But though I have wept and fasted, wept and prayed,

然而,尽管我曾哭泣斋戒,哭泣祈祷,

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

所以我怎么敢提出?AndIhaveknowntheeyesalready,knownthemall—而且我已熟悉那些眼睛,熟悉了一切——Theeyesthatfixyouinaformulatedphrase,那些用一句公式化的成语把你钉住的眼睛,AndwhenI
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
5ille697h40ne2d1fovz9epjx24qwd012w6
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享