好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;

准备一副面容去会见你见的那个人;

There will be time to murder and create,

总会有时间去谋杀,去创新,

And time for all the works and days of hands

有时间去做天天的手头活计;

That lift and drop a question on your plate;

在你的茶盘上提起或放下一个问题;

Time for you and time for me,

有的是时间,无论你,无论我,

And time yet for a hundred indecisions,

还有的是时间犹豫一百遍,

And for a hundred visions and revisions,

有时间幻想一百遍,修正一百遍,

Before the taking of a toast and tea.

然后再去吃茶点。

In the room the women come and go

客厅里女人来来回回穿梭,

Talking of Michelangelo.

正在谈论着米开朗琪罗

And indeed there will be time

嗬,确实,总还有时间

To wonder, \“Do I dare?”

来疑问,“我可有勇气?” “我可有勇气?”

Time to turn back and descend the stair,

总还有时间来转身走下楼梯,

With a bald spot in the middle of my hair—

把一块秃顶暴露给人去注意一

[They will say, “How his hair is growing thin!” ]

(她们会说:”他的头发长得真稀! )

My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,

我的晨礼服,挺立到下巴的衣领,

My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin—

我的领带雅致而多彩,用简朴别针固定——

[They will say, \

(她们会说:”但他的手臂和腿瘦骨伶仃! ”)

Do I dare

我可有勇气

Disturb the universe?

撹乱这个宇宙?

in a minute there is time

在一分钟里总还有时间

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

决定和变卦,过一分钟还可推翻。

For I have known them all already, known them all—

因为我已经熟悉了她们,并且了如指掌——

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,

熟悉了那些黄昏,和上下午的情景,

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

我是用咖啡匙子量出了我的生命;

I know the voices dying with a dying fall

我知道每当隔壁响起了咅乐

Beneath the music from a farther room.

话声就逐渐低微而至停歇。

So how should I presume?

[美联英语]双语阅读:阿尔弗瑞德普鲁弗洛克的情歌 

Toprepareafacetomeetthefacesthatyoumeet;准备一副面容去会见你见的那个人;Therewillbetimetomurderandcreate,总会有时间去谋杀,去创新,Andtimeforalltheworksanddaysofha
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
5ille697h40ne2d1fovz9epjx24qwd012w6
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享