this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him back to ltaly.
Godfather, I have a daughter. You see, she and Enzo... 教父,我有个女儿 她和安索…
You want Enzo to stay in this country, and your daughter to be married. 你要安索留在这个国家 和你女儿成亲
You understand everything. 你什么都了解,谢谢
Mr Hagen. Thank you. 哈金先生,谢谢
待会看看我为你女儿 做的结婚蛋糕
Wait till you see the wedding cake I made for your daughter!
这么高…还有一对新人和天使
The bride, the groom and the angel...
- Who should I give this job to? - Not to our pais? 这件事我该交给谁去办?
别给我们这个选区
Give it to a Jew Congressman in another district. Who else is on the list? 给别地区的犹太籍众议员
名单上还有谁?
你好!麦克! Hey, Michael!
He's not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you.
路卡布拉西不在名单上 但他想要见你
Is this necessary?
这个…有这个必要吗?
He didn't expect to be invited to the wedding, so he wanted to thank you.
他没料到会受邀参加婚礼 所以要向你致谢
好吧
Don Corleone, I'm honoured and grateful that you have invited me 柯里昂阁下,在令媛婚礼这天
on the wedding day of your daughter. May their first child be a masculine child. 能受邀到贵府深感荣幸
希望他们早生贵子
Michael... 麦克!
That man over there is talking to himself. 那边的那个人在自言自语
See that scary guy over there?
看到那边 那个吓人的傢伙了吗?
- He's a very scary guy. - What's his name? -他很叫人害怕 -他是谁?叫什么名字?
His name is Luca Brasi. He helps my father out sometimes. 他叫做路卡布拉西 有时候替家父办事
Michael, he's coming over here!
麦克!等一下,他过来了
麦克!
汤姆!
You look terrific! 你气色好极了!
My brother Tom Hagen, Miss Kay Adams. 家兄汤姆哈金,这是凯亚当斯
-你好 -你好
你父亲要见你
Your father's been asking for you.
- Very nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you. -幸会! -幸会
Why does your brother have a different name? 若他是你哥哥,为何不同姓?
My brother Sonny found Tom Hagen in the street. 小时候在街上 发现汤姆无家可归
He had no home, so my father took him in.
所以家父收养了他
He's been with us ever since. 从此他就和我们住在一起了
He's a good lawyer. 他是个好律师
Not a Sicilian. I think he's going to be consigliere. 不是西西里人 但我想他会当军师
- What's that? - That's a... -那是什么? -那是…
...like a counsellor, an advisor. Very important for the family. 像是个顾问 在家族中的地位非常重要
You like your lasagne? 你的扁形通心面还好吧?
Don Corleone. 柯里昂阁下
I'm honoured and grateful 在令媛的婚礼受到邀请
that you have invited me to your daughter's wedding.
深感荣幸与感激
On the day of your daughter's wedding. 在令媛结婚的当天
And I hope that their first child will be a masculine child. 我希望他们能早生贵子
I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. 这是我一点小小的心意
- For your daughter's bridal purse. - Thank you, Luca. Most valued friend. -祝福他们俩白头偕老 -谢谢你,路卡
我最珍贵的朋友
Don Corleone, I'm going to leave you now, because I know you're busy. 柯里昂阁下,我晓得你忙 我先告退了
Thank you. 谢谢
Signora Corleone! 柯里昂夫人
No! 不!…
Senator Cauley apologised for not coming, but said you'd understand. 科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉
他说你会谅解的
Also some of the judges. They've all sent gifts. 还有一些法官也一样 他们都送了礼物
敬你!
What is that outside? 外面是怎么回事?
强尼!…
Johnny! Johnny!
I love you! 我爱你!
He came all the way from California. I told you he'd come!