酒店常用英文
知识点滴 2008-02-26 18:46:49 阅读18 评论0 字号:大中小
一、酒店服务、时尚英语
Reserving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话)
(H=Hotel, G=Guest) H: George’s Hotel. 这儿是乔治酒店。 G: I’d like to reserve a room.
我想预订一间房间。 H: When for Sir? 先生,什么时候要用? G: This weekend.
这周末。
H: Thank you. Just a moment, please.
谢谢。请等一会儿。 H: Front desk, sir.
(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。
G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.
我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。
H: Hold on, please.
请等一下。
(A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后) H: We’ll have it ready for you, sir. 先生,我们会为您准备好房间。
G: Fine. 好!
H: May I have your name and phone number, sir?
先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?
G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.
我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。
Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话) H: (Operator) George’s Hotel. Can be of any assistance?
(接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to find out about the room charges.
我想了解住房费用。
H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you onto reservations.
先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。
H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳? G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?
您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?
H: Yes. It’s 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou- ble for a twin.
可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。 G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make
a reservation.
我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?
H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you’ve made your schedule, why don’t you book
the room now?
那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?
Making a Hotel Reservation 订房(电话)
G: Hello. 喂!
H: (Operator) Green’s Hotel. Can I help you, sir? (接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to make a reservation.
我想订房。
作者: 冷啸寒 回复日期:2005-6-8 10:40:00
H: Thank you, I’ll connect you with our reservation clerk.
谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。
G: Thank you. 谢谢您。
H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and
twenty-sixth.
我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。
H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll check and see…yes, that can be arranged. Your name,
please?
先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?
G: Yes, my name is Wang Lin.
我名叫王林。
H: Thank you very much, Mr. Wang.
谢谢您,王先生。
Confirming a Hotel Reservation证实已订房间(电话)
H: (Operator): Greatwall Hotel.
(接线生)长城酒店。 G: Reservations, please.
请接订房部。
H: Thank you. Just a minute, sir.
谢谢。先生,请等一下。
H: (Reservation Clerk): Reservations. Can I help you?
酒店常用英文



