酒店处理投诉英语
Settling complaints 处理投诉
Key Sentences(重点句子)
128.Can you change the room for me?It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
131.I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
134.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
137.And if there is anything more you need,please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
Dialogue A
A guest(B)wants to change a room.He goes to the assistant manager (A)
A:Good morning,sir.What can I do for you?
B:I'm Bell.I'm in Room 908.Can you change the room for me?It's too noisy.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.She said it was too much for her.
A:I'm awfully sorry,sir.I do apologize.Room 908 is at the end of the corridor.It's possible that the noise is heard early in the morning when all is quiet.
B:Anyhow,I'd like to change our room.
A:No problem,sir.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room
today.Could you wait till tomorrow?The American People-to-people Education Delegation will be leaving tomorrow morning.There'll be some rooms for you to choose from.
B:All right.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
A:Be sure.I'll make a note of that.Everything will be taken care of.And if there is anything more you need,please let us know.
Dialogue B
A:Good evening,ma'am.Did you ring for service?What can I do for you?