好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

最新新视野大学英语第二册课后翻译原题及答案

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

精品好文档,推荐学习交流

Book 2 课后翻译(汉译英)原题及答案

Unit1

1. She wouldn't take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner. 她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。

2. He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth. 他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话。

3. How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?

这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?

4. The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy. 他们利润增长,部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。

5. Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency. 这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高。

6. We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.

我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。 Unit2

1. Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never

仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除 谢谢1

babied by her parents.

尽管她是家里的独生女,她父母也从不溺爱她。

2. Mike didn't come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.

迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没给我打电话作任何解释。

3. The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.

坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但决不是什么大作家。 4. He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins to loses. 他对足球不感兴趣,也从不关心谁输谁赢。

5. The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to take care of problems in his absence.

经理需要一个可以信赖的助手,在他外出时,由助手负责处理问题。 6. This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so large an audience.

这是他第一次当着那么多观众演讲。 Unit 3

1. You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.

精品好文档,推荐学习交流

你再怎么有经验,也得学习新技术。

2. There remains one problem, namely, who should be sent to head the research there.

还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作。

3. Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.

由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。

4. Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would succeed someday.

虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功的。 5. I have some reservations about the truth of your claim. 我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。

6. She isn't particularly tall, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height. 她长得并不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的错觉。 Unit4

1. It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar. 有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?

2. It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches

仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除 谢谢2

mice.

不管黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫。

3. You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.

你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我。

4. Allow me to take part in this project: I am more than a little interested in it.

请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。

5. Everyone knows that he is special: He is free to come and go as he pleases.

人人都知道他比较特殊:他来去随意。

6. Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wishes to say something to me.

看她脸上不悦的神色,我似乎觉得她有什么话想跟我说。 Unit5

1. He spoke confidently, which impressed me most. 他说话很自信,给我留下了很深的印象。

2. My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.

精品好文档,推荐学习交流

我父亲太爱忘事,总是在找钥匙。

3. I'm very grateful to you for all the help you have given me. 我十分感激你给我的帮助。

4. The bad light, coupled with the wet ground, made driving very difficult. 光线不足,加上地面潮湿,使得驾驶十分困难。

5. Being starved of funds, they had to cancel their plan to start a business. 由于缺乏资金,他们不得不取消了创业计划。 6. They always lean on us whenever they are in trouble. 每当有了麻烦,他们总是依靠我们。 Unit6

1. (Just) as a machine needs regular running, so does the body need regular exercise.

就像机器需要经常运转一样,身体也需要经常锻炼。

2. He learned to play the piano while studying in the United States.

在美国学习时,他学会了弹钢琴。

3. To our disappointment, he turned down our invitation. 令我们失望的是,他拒绝了我们的邀请。

4. The reality is that, for better or worse, the world has changed with

仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除 谢谢3

advance of new technologies.

真实情况是,不管是好是坏,随着新科技的进步,世界发生了变化。 5. Most of the female students in my class appear to be ill at ease when (they are) required to answer questions.

我班里的大多数女生在被要求回答问题时都似乎感到不自在。

6. The local government took charge of the security for the sports meeting. 当地政府负责运动会的安全。 Unit7

1. At the meeting they discussed, among other things, the present economic situation.

在会上,除了其他事情,他们还讨论了目前的经济形势。

2. The more I learned about the nature, the more absorbed I became in its mystery.

我对大自然了解得越多,就越痴迷于大自然的奥秘。

3. The doctor recommends that those stressed people should try something new, interesting and challenging in order to give their negative feelings an outlet.医生建议说,有压力的人要学会做一些新鲜有趣、富有挑战性的事

精品好文档,推荐学习交流

情,好让自己的负面情绪有发泄的渠道。

4. The teacher gives more homework to the student who has bad grades instead of cutting it down.

那个学生的成绩差,但老师给他布置了更多的作业,而不是减少作业量。 5. By contrast, American parents are more likely to attribute their children's success to natural talent.

相比之下,美国的父母更趋向于把孩子的成功归因于天赋。

6. One of a teacher's priorities is to stimulate students' interests and their creativity.

教师首先要考虑的事情之一是唤起学生的兴趣,激发他们的创造性。 Unit8

1. Little did she know that this picture would one day be worth more than a million dollars.

她一点儿也不知道这幅画有一天居然会价值100多万美金。

2. While I understand what you say, I don’t agree with you on the issue. 我理解你说的话,但是我不同意你在这个问题上的看法。 3. I think the police are meant to protect people.

仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除 谢谢4

我认为警察的职责就是保护人民。

4. I went to see him yesterday, only to find that he had gone abroad several days before.

昨天我去看他,却发现他已于几天前出国了。

5. At the weekly meeting, everyone must confine their remarks to the subject.

在每周例会上,每个人的发言都不能偏离会议议题。

6. If only I hadn’t said those silly words! I was too young then to distinguish right from wrong.

要是我没说那些愚蠢的话该多好! 那时我太年轻,不能明辨是非。 Unit9

1. 我确信自己一定会有出息,即使至今我还没做出大的成绩。 I am sure that I will make something of myself, even though I have not achieved any major success so far.

2. 我这么多年来如此努力,我觉得自己应该有个好的前途。

I have been working hard for so many years; I feel I am entitled to a good future.

精品好文档,推荐学习交流

3. 当她丈夫离她而去,只留给她生活的残局去收拾时,她的心智失常了。 When her husband deserted her, leaving her with nothing but scattered pieces of life to pick up, she went insane.

4. 从我的立场看,母亲当时过于严厉,并没有顾及我的感受。 From my standpoint, Mother was too hard on then, without taking my feelings into account.

5. 当我登上事业的顶峰时,常萦绕在我心头的是母亲说过的话:“面对生活,不放弃。”

When I reached the summit of my professional career, mother’s words “Never be a quitter in face of life” were constantly in my mind. 6.你应该知道,不能在大街上踢足球。

You should know better than to play football in the street. Unit10

1. 整个事情我记得清清楚楚,就好像是昨天发生的一样。

I remember the whole thing clearly as though it had happened yesterday. 2. 他们中哪个文章写得最好,哪个就获奖。

Whichever of them writes the best essay will win the prize.

仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除 谢谢5

3. 事实证明,那次预算为一年后工资上调做好了准备。

It turned out that the budget provided for a salary increase one year later. 4. 日复一日,年复一年,她做着同样的工作,但从不抱怨。 She did the same job day after day and year after year, but she never complained.

5. 途中她忍受了种种艰难困苦;但什么都不能阻止她寻找失散的女儿。 She endured all kinds of hardships on the journey; nothing could keep her from finding her lost daughter.

6. 别跟那帮人混在一起。他们在光天化日之下干了很多坏事。

Don’t get mixed up with that gang. They have committed many bad

things in broad daylight. 义务教育地理课程标准

(2011年版)

中华人民共和国教育部制定

第一部分 前 言

现代社会要求公民能够科学、充分地认识人口、资源、环境和社会等相互协调发展的重要性,树立可持续发展观念,不断探索和遵循科学、文明的生产方式和生活方式。选对义务教育地理课程改革提出了新课题。

义务教育地理课程有助于学生感受不同区域的自然地理、人文地理特征,从地理的视角认识和欣赏我们所生存的这个世界,从而提升生活品位和精神体验层次,增进学生对地理环境的理解力和适应能力;有助于学生形成正确的情感态度与价值观和良好的行为习惯,培养学生应对人口、资

最新新视野大学英语第二册课后翻译原题及答案

精品好文档,推荐学习交流Book2课后翻译(汉译英)原题及答案Unit11.Shewouldn'ttakeadrink,muchlesscouldshestayfordinner.她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。2.HethoughtIwaslyingtohim,wherea
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
1cw2b7bnd392i2p9mey92mdyx4233001ccf
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享