好文档 - 专业文书写作范文服务资料分享网站

商业书信--绝对经典!

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。 We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

兹报告本市的S.公司情况。

We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

附函附件

按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

请查收所开出的下列汇票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:

今随信奉上由\静冈号\发往香港的货物提单两张。

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. \

依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。 A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。

Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.

随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。

Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house. 迅即 迅速

urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed

请尽快将空袋退回为盼。

Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.

这批货物立即由火车发往你处。

The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.

请尽快下达通知书为荷。

Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.

请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.

Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.

依照关于 依照

according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with 关于

about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to

依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。

On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.

依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。

Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.

根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。

Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。

With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.

关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。

With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.

依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。

In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.

依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。

In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。

According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。

In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。

Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.

期满到期

我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。

I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.

该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。

The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

这张票据将于9月1日到期。

The bill falls due on September 1.

甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.

The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.

我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。

We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.

每个、依照 由代理

per pro.||by proxy 每年

per annum||yearly 每月

per mensem||monthly 每天

per diem||daily 每人

per man||per capital

每一个||每一件 per piece 每磅 per lb. 每一包 per b. 每一吨 per ton 每一码 per yard 每一瓶 per bottle

百分之??

per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %

经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。

In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.

随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。

We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.

我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。

We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.

对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。

We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.

抱歉遗憾

此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。

Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。 We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。

We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。

We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。

I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。

商业书信--绝对经典!

我们高兴地通知您,从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。WetakepleasureininformingyouthataparcelcontainingbooksandothershasarrivedforyoufromLondon.我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。Wesha
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
12moa0raor4c2db0069i
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享