简单少儿英语歌曲:安静,小宝贝
Hush, little baby, don't say a word, 安静,小宝贝,不要说话,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird. 妈妈会去给你买一个模仿鸟。
And if that mockingbird don't sing, 如果模仿鸟不唱歌,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring. 妈妈会去给你买一枚钻石戒指。
And if that diamond ring turns brass, 如果钻石戒指变成黄铜,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass. 妈妈会去给你买一面镜子。
And if that looking glass gets broke, 如果镜子打碎了。
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat. 妈妈会去给你买一只雄山羊。
And if that billy goat won't pull, 如果雄山羊拽不动,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
妈妈会去给你买一架牛车。
And if that cart and bull turn over, 如果牛车翻了。
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover. 妈妈会去给你买一只叫流浪者的狗。
And if that dog named Rover won't bark, 如果那只叫流浪者的狗不叫,
Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart. 妈妈会去给你买一辆马车。
And if that horse and cart fall down, 如果马车倒了,
You'll be the sweetest little baby in town. 你就成为镇上最甜蜜的小宝贝了。