www.sunpf.com
我找不到我的涂改液了。
I can't find my white-out. *white-out“涂改液”。
今晚你加班吗?
Are you working overtime tonight? *work overtime“加班”。
Are you working overtime tonight? (今晚你加班吗?)
Unfortunately, yes. (很遗憾,要加班。)
Are you working late tonight? (今天晚上你要工作到很晚吗?)
工作就是工作,不能讲私情。
Business is business.
他是个努力工作的人。
He's a hard worker.
www.sunpf.com
你超负荷工作了。
You're overworking.
今天必须完成这份报告。
Finish this report today!
报告截止到几号?
When is the paper due?
我有很多事要做。
I've got so much to do.
瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事儿。
There's a lot of work piled up on my desk. *pile up“堆积如山”。
There's a lot of work piled up on my desk. (瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事儿。)
www.sunpf.com
I feel sorry for you. (我真同情你。)
差不多就得了。
We'll fake it. *fake“敷衍,搪塞”。“伪造”,“做假”。
We'll make it up as we go along.
全都做完了。 All done!
I've finished it all.
今天忙了一天。
It's been a long day. *在这句里long不是“长”而是表示“忙”、“辛苦”的意思。
It's time to go home. (该回家了。)
www.sunpf.com
It's been a long day. (今天忙了一天。)
We've worked hard today.
It was a very busy day.
Today was a rough day at work.
我不能为你破例。
I can't make an exception for you. *exception“例外”、“除外”。
外边天都黑了。
It's dark outside already.
It has become dark outside already.
It's already dark out.
就干到这儿吧。
www.sunpf.com
Let's finish up. *“(工作等事)告一段落”、“到此为止”。
I'm so tired. Let's finish up. (我太累了,今天就到这里吧。)
Good idea. Let's go home. (好主意,那我们回家吧。)
Let's call it a day! (今天就到这里吧。)
Let's go home! (我们回家吧。)
正好工作刚做完。
I've just finished work.
I've just finished work. (正好工作刚做完。)
Let's go for drink. (那我们去喝一杯吧。)
I just got off work.
I've just finished working.